Specializing in Family, Kids, Babies, Maternity and Wedding Photography

Contact Me!

Email: gaylevaug1@aol.com
Sitting Costs: $60 (includes 1 8x10 print and approximately 1 hour session.)

I generally shoot outdoors at local parks but am willing to come to your home depending on the photo needs.

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Here's a little Faith

I'm so glad that this lovely family had faith in my photography that they hired me for a session during my recent Las Vegas vacation.  We went out to the Lake Las Vegas area where there were beautiful shops and garden areas.  A new area for me to explore during my Vegas visits to see my sister and brother-in-law.  Definitely an area I'd use again.


And really with an adorable little girl like this, how could pictures go wrong?  And in actuality, this is their "Faith".  A bubbly and energetic 2 year old!



This is one of my favorites!


When you're 2, Peek-a-boo is the best!

Although bubbles are pretty awesome too!







Thank you Beulah for the lovely afternoon with your family!  I hope you enjoy the picture preview.

No comments:

Visitors

Followers