Specializing in Family, Kids, Babies, Maternity and Wedding Photography

Contact Me!

Email: gaylevaug1@aol.com
Sitting Costs: $60 (includes 1 8x10 print and approximately 1 hour session.)

I generally shoot outdoors at local parks but am willing to come to your home depending on the photo needs.

Monday, May 19, 2008

Ashlyn Turns 3 Months Already!

Wow! Has it really been that long already? It's crazy enough that my kids grow and change as fast as they do, but babies I photograph seem to grow even faster! Sweet Ashlyn, has the most adorable chubby cheeks, just too hard for anyone to resist. She was a really good sport about being propped up and posing for pictures, just taking it all in. I'm sure she's just itching to stand up and run from me and my camera calling out for me to catch her if I can. And I'll bet before I know it, in a blink of an eye, she will be!

All tuckered out. Being a model is really hard work!

No comments:

Visitors

Followers