Specializing in Family, Kids, Babies, Maternity and Wedding Photography

Contact Me!

Email: gaylevaug1@aol.com
Sitting Costs: $60 (includes 1 8x10 print and approximately 1 hour session.)

I generally shoot outdoors at local parks but am willing to come to your home depending on the photo needs.

Monday, May 19, 2008

Anne & Dave

I found myself with a wonderful opportunity this past weekend. My sister, Anne, and brother-in-law, Dave, were in town for my daughter's 2nd birthday and had in the past complained about not having recent pictures of themselves. So....what better chance to scout out downtown Fresno for taking pictures than to make them be my models! So, now that I've found some fabulous spots for that "Urban Gritty" feel, be sure to give me a call for your downtown session!

No comments:

Visitors

Followers