Specializing in Family, Kids, Babies, Maternity and Wedding Photography

Contact Me!

Email: gaylevaug1@aol.com
Sitting Costs: $60 (includes 1 8x10 print and approximately 1 hour session.)

I generally shoot outdoors at local parks but am willing to come to your home depending on the photo needs.

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Go Blue!

These two siblings don't like eachother, not one bit. Can't you tell ?


Believe it or not, this was taken at the same park, not in a studio. I had a little fun with some of the afternoon sunlight.



And they don't like their mama either!

Their mom, Natalie, wanted to be sure to capture their great smiles for the dad for his birthday. He's a huge Michagan fan, hence the Michagan jerseys, which was a very cute idea! I think I managed to convey that these two are very happy kids. What do you think?

I love this picture of Gaby. It just screams to be blown up poster size and hung in a garden room!

No comments:

Visitors

Followers