Specializing in Family, Kids, Babies, Maternity and Wedding Photography

Contact Me!

Email: gaylevaug1@aol.com
Sitting Costs: $60 (includes 1 8x10 print and approximately 1 hour session.)

I generally shoot outdoors at local parks but am willing to come to your home depending on the photo needs.

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My nephew! Oh yeah, his parents too!

Family is truly one of life's greatest pleasures. Family is made of people you're born to love based on genetics but yet creating special connections for life. And while siblings may drift in and out of closeness they are always family and it's neat to see each other's roles change as you each grow older. That said, I've loved watching my brother grow into the wonderful father he is today. He and my sister-in-law, Kathie are so smitten with my nephew, Jakub and the impending arrival of his little brother just brings even more joy to their lives. So it was a great pleasure for me to do a family photo session for them during our family vacation in Washington this August.

Photobucket

Jakub is a fun silly little guy. He turned 2 in August and is a big boy now ready for an adventure. Having a daughter 3 months older than Jakub, I LOVE watching my brother endure life with a toddler! HeHe!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My brother is not usually one to endure picture taking for very long or with a good attitude, at least when his kid sister is involved. But... I was tickled that I did manage to get him to do at least one kissy picture for me! Thanks Kathie for the help and for putting up with my brother!

Photobucket

No comments:

Visitors

Followers