Specializing in Family, Kids, Babies, Maternity and Wedding Photography

Contact Me!

Email: gaylevaug1@aol.com
Sitting Costs: $60 (includes 1 8x10 print and approximately 1 hour session.)

I generally shoot outdoors at local parks but am willing to come to your home depending on the photo needs.

Monday, October 13, 2008

Jenn + Chris = LOVE

I am so happy for this beautiful couple! Not only is Jennifer one of my oldest and dearest friends (we've known eachother since first grade!) but she is also one of my daughter's godmothers. She and Chris are so well suited for eachother you would have sworn they've been married for years. It is this upcoming weekend however, that they are finally getting married. Their families and friends couldn't be happier!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I LOVE how happy they make eachother!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I can't wait for these two to have kids. They're both teachers and spoil all of our friend's kids as well as ours with books and fun toys for nearly every holiday! "Auntie" Jenn and "Uncle" Chris are certainly favorite people in our little ones lives. It will be a blast to do some spoiling in return! (hint, hint)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Jenn & Chris, it was truly an honor to take your engagement pictures! I can't wait to photograph your wedding! I can't thank you enough for allowing me to play such an important role in your wedding! I just hope you really know what you're getting into by having your goddaughter handle flower girl duties!

2 comments:

Ann-Marie said...

Those look fantastic. Is that Chris Lavagnino? I was best friends with his sister all through elementary school and I even went to prom w/ Chris one year! What a small world.

Gayle said...

Yes, it is! it truly is a small world isn't it!! :)

Visitors

Followers