Specializing in Family, Kids, Babies, Maternity and Wedding Photography

Contact Me!

Email: gaylevaug1@aol.com
Sitting Costs: $60 (includes 1 8x10 print and approximately 1 hour session.)

I generally shoot outdoors at local parks but am willing to come to your home depending on the photo needs.

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Kara & Jeff = LOVE

Last month I had the pleasure of photographing Kara and Jeff's wedding.  Kara and Jeff were some of the most laid-back easygoing couples I've met.  It was a treat to work with them.

 

 
 

As easy as they were to work with, their friends were almost even easier and were very good sports!  I loved the "Superman" fun they added to their attire.
 

 
 In honor of Mother's Day, I had to throw in a sweet mother/daughter moment!
 Isn't Kara stunning?!
 
 

Gotta love the guys!


 


Officially "Mr. & Mrs. Blanks"!  Congrats!!!!
 

Thanks for the patience, Kara & Jeff - I hope you enjoy what you see!

No comments:

Visitors

Followers