Specializing in Family, Kids, Babies, Maternity and Wedding Photography

Contact Me!

Email: gaylevaug1@aol.com
Sitting Costs: $60 (includes 1 8x10 print and approximately 1 hour session.)

I generally shoot outdoors at local parks but am willing to come to your home depending on the photo needs.

Monday, May 31, 2010

Vanessa

Aside from having an extra busy May due to my daughter's 4th birthday as well as a baby shower I hosted for a friend, I love this time of year.  The weather gets warmer, summer lingers around the corner and change is in the air.  Especially for those making the milestone of graduating high school.  Vanessa is another beautiful senior I had the privilege of photographing this month.  Vanessa, thanks for the patience in posting these, I hope you and your sweet mom, Cheryl enjoy what you see!











No comments:

Visitors

Followers