Specializing in Family, Kids, Babies, Maternity and Wedding Photography

Contact Me!

Email: gaylevaug1@aol.com
Sitting Costs: $60 (includes 1 8x10 print and approximately 1 hour session.)

I generally shoot outdoors at local parks but am willing to come to your home depending on the photo needs.

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Noah - The Rock Star!

I had the pleasure of adventuring downtown with this lovely young man, Noah. Mom wanted to get kind of a "rock star" look which I think between the clothes and the picture we did quite well. And with the use of a play guitar we had a lot of fun getting into the spirit!
Thanks Noah for putting up with so many pictures, but how could I help myself when I had a great subject to photograph!


I've found that downtown has so much to offer in the way of colors and backgrounds!

Who knows, maybe one day we'll see Noah on Broadway?



He's such a sweet kid. Who wouldn't just want to plaster this face all over?




We even took a quick drive over to the railroad tracks becuase who can resist a bit of vintage.

No comments:

Visitors

Followers