Specializing in Family, Kids, Babies, Maternity and Wedding Photography

Contact Me!

Email: gaylevaug1@aol.com
Sitting Costs: $60 (includes 1 8x10 print and approximately 1 hour session.)

I generally shoot outdoors at local parks but am willing to come to your home depending on the photo needs.

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Ross Family

Back in March, I had the pleasure of meeting this lovely family. However, back then I only took pictures of little Peanut. Two weeks ago, however, I had the pleasure of photographing all three siblings. Big brother, sister and little peanut were a joy to photograph. I didn't hear any complaints, even when I suggested standing in the fountain! And what an honor to take the first set of pictures with all three kids in it, since Mom said they hadn't done a pictures with all the kids together! I think they make a mighty fine bunch, don't you think?


As much as I've never really "liked" feet, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the way these type of pictures look!

We made sure to do some individual shots too. Don't you love this "I'm a big kid" (even though I'm only 2) look!

Such an easy and fun loving family! Thank you Ross kids for putting up with all my poses and being good sports! I appreciate it and I'm sure your mom does too!

1 comment:

Ann-Marie said...

Gayle, those are fantastic! I love the backgrounds and your camera is amazing. Great colors!

Visitors

Followers