Specializing in Family, Kids, Babies, Maternity and Wedding Photography

Contact Me!

Email: gaylevaug1@aol.com
Sitting Costs: $60 (includes 1 8x10 print and approximately 1 hour session.)

I generally shoot outdoors at local parks but am willing to come to your home depending on the photo needs.

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Jenn & Chris - Wedding

A month ago, almost exactly, October 18th, Jennifer and Chris finally got married! I say finally because they've been engaged for a while and everyone has been anxiously awaiting this wonderful wedding! One person in particular was their adorable little flower girl, who happens to be my daughter! The wedding was beautiful, with smiles that beamed all around. A happy day, gorgeous weather and a beautiful couple (inside & out!). What more could I ask for for someone I hold so dear! Congrats Jenn & Chris, we are SO happy for you!

With an October wedding, you never know quite what you are going to get. Jenn & Chris couldn't have been more blessed with wonderful blue skies and warm weather! It was my first time being at Holland Park West and I must say, it's a great place for weddings!


I LOVE the way Jennifer is looking at Chris! So happy!


Isn't Jennifer a stunningly beautiful bride? She literally beamed all day!


The ladies of the wedding party consisted of Jennifer's sister, soon to be sister-in-law, Jennifer's neice and my precocious 2 year old, Caitlyn. I must say, I was SO proud of my little flower girl. She posed exactly how I asked her and even managed to walk down the aisle!



The men of the wedding party consisted of Chris's two good friends, Jennifer's nephew and the best man's nephew. Such a handsome group of guys!



This is one of my favorites.

I loved how when I asked the bridal party to look at Jenn & Chris when they kissed, the sweet ring bearer immediately sheilded his eyes! Too cute!



Thanks again, Jenn & Chris, for the honor of photographing your wedding day. It was the least I could do for a lifelong friend!

No comments:

Visitors

Followers