Specializing in Family, Kids, Babies, Maternity and Wedding Photography

Contact Me!

Email: gaylevaug1@aol.com
Sitting Costs: $60 (includes 1 8x10 print and approximately 1 hour session.)

I generally shoot outdoors at local parks but am willing to come to your home depending on the photo needs.

Friday, May 15, 2009

Ryan turns 1!

Sweet Ryan and his parents met me at Fresno State on a glorious spring day for his one year portraits. For being a preemie this little guy sure has grown! He's walking, correct that, he's running and full of smiles.





I love the look he's giving his parents here!





What a handsome family, don't you think?!



I've decided that balloons help make a picture session so much fun!









Thanks again Karen & Gregg for letting me take pictures for you. As always, it was my pleasure!

No comments:

Visitors

Followers