Specializing in Family, Kids, Babies, Maternity and Wedding Photography

Contact Me!

Email: gaylevaug1@aol.com
Sitting Costs: $60 (includes 1 8x10 print and approximately 1 hour session.)

I generally shoot outdoors at local parks but am willing to come to your home depending on the photo needs.

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Gyle Family

I finally had the chance to take my dear friend Michelle and her family out for a photo shoot. We wanted to make sure to capture their sweet family before the new addition. Michelle is expecting another baby girl at the end of June, who I can't wait to meet.

We started out in the orchards near the Fresno State campus. Don't you just love the blossoms!



That and Miss Mikayla's beautiful eyes!

It makes my heart flutter to see such happy in love couples. Especially when part of the couple is someone you've known since the 7th grade.

I love this sweet little face. She's going to be a great big sister!



Michelle's nickname in our group of friends is "Mother". She's truly grown her nickname. It's wonderful to see her be a true mother, to a daughter who loves her so.

And just as equally warming is the love a daughter shows her father.



Michelle & Jeff, thanks for the patience in waiting for your pictures! I truly can't wait to meet your new little one. I also can't wait to take some sweet newborn photos! (wink, wink)

2 comments:

Ann-Marie said...

Love, love, love these - I am so excited for Saturday!

Megan said...

Gayle! I am absolutely SPEECHLESS at these photos! You captured them so well. So, so well. Makes me feel a little famous that I saw you there that day. Ha! And thank you for your sweet comment on my blog. I am so sorry for what your Mom went through too- any battle is terrible!

Visitors

Followers