Specializing in Family, Kids, Babies, Maternity and Wedding Photography

Contact Me!

Email: gaylevaug1@aol.com
Sitting Costs: $60 (includes 1 8x10 print and approximately 1 hour session.)

I generally shoot outdoors at local parks but am willing to come to your home depending on the photo needs.

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Senior Pictures!

A couple of weeks ago, one of the fun weeknights where we had extremely humid overcast weather, I had the pleasure of brightening my day by photographing this beautiful young lady. Celeste has a smile that makes being a photographer so worth it! Just look for yourself.









I love this one!
But then I'm a sucker for black and white and I love the backgrounds FSU has to offer.









Isn't she gorgeous?





Celeste, thank you for braving the weather and putting up with me and my camera. I wish you all the best as you move into adulthood after high school!

Monica, stay tuned for the family pictures - I should be posting them by the end of the weekend! Thanks again!

No comments:

Visitors

Followers